With the growth of online shopping, many shopping scams have also emerged, and it is very challenging to distinguish between them and legitimate businesses. This blog will review Xrivet.com, a new fashion e-commerce website getting backlash for its poor services. We will thoroughly review the website and analyze all relevant information to identify potential concerns. This will enable our readers to make an informed decision about the website’s legitimacy.
What Is Xrivet.com?
Xrivet is an ecommerce store that deals in affordable fashion clothing products like:
- Vintage casual long-sleeved printed sweater
- Whatever smiley print women’s casual sweatshirt
- My favorite color is sunset women’s hoodie
- Top gun flight 1-piece jumpsuit
- Comic cutie 6-piece costume
- Ship captain 5-piece costume
|Domain Name:||Xrivet .com|
|Email ID:||service@tillik .com|
|Parent Company Name||Kristal F.I. Societa’a Responsabilita’ Limitata Semplificata|
|Contact Number:||Not available|
Xrivet Review: Pros And Cons Of The Website
Next let’s discuss the pros and cons of Xrivet.com:
- The website uses SSL encryption, which improves the website’s security by encrypting all the data between the server and the user with Secure Sockets Layer.
- Xrivet.com offers a 30 days return policy. Under this, a customer can return defective items to Xrivet and get a replacement product.
- The website provides a variety of products available in different colorways to cater a wide range of customers.
- Xrivet uses a different website name than its domain name. The website name of Xrivet is Thena, which is suspicious as legitimate businesses typically refrain from using alternate names due to potential complications in establishing their company’s online presence.
- Xrivet uses heavy discounts on its website to attract unsuspecting buyers. This is a very common tactic used by many scam websites. These discounts are the most obvious red flag of an online scam, and you should avoid falling for it.
- The majority of the content on the website is copied from multiple suspicious websites, which questions the authenticity of Xrivet.
- Many customers of Xrivet.com have raised complaints regarding the poor customer service of the business and the poor quality of the products.
- The layout of the website is also identical to many suspicious websites.
- The website’s return policy is impractical, as the customer has to use the local shipping service to return the product for replacement which can be costly.
Considering all the above facts, we would like to conclude the blog by saying that Xrivet.com is a scam, and you should avoid purchasing anything from their website. If you have already made any transaction, you should contact your bank and request a refund and safeguard your card details.
Can I trust Xrivet.com for online shopping?
No, you can not trust Xrivet.com for online shopping, as the website follows many suspicious practices that can compromise the safety of your personal information.
Is Xrivet.com a legitimate company?
No, there is a high probability of Xrivet being a scam due to red flags like alternate website names, plagiarized content, and negative customer reviews.