Have you just received your fancy AmericanExpress/confirmcard in a mail, but don’t know how to activate it? Are you facing difficulty confirming your Amex card? Well, you need to go nowhere! The official website of the American Express will help you do this while sitting in the comfort of your home.
http://americanexpress.com/confirmcard/ is the direct link to the section of the website that will solve all your problems regarding Amex card confirmation.
Confirm Your Card Online!
Confirming the American Express card is not a big concern. Follow a few simple steps, and you’ll find that the whole process is a piece of cake! So, hang tight, feel free, and get started with these steps.
For this effortless task, you need:
- A laptop, smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Stable internet connection. You can easily fix dns probe finished ‘no internet’ in the Windows 10.
- Username and password if already registered.
- Email address-if applying for the first time.
- Card number, security code of your card, and personal details.
Once you gather all the information, you can proceed:
- Open the browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Go to the official confirmation site mentioned above.
- Enter your card details to begin, and click ‘Continue’.
- Login to your account or register for Amex, if you are a new user.
- Write all the credentials and click ‘Finish.’
- And, you have successfully confirmed your AmericanExpress/confirmcard.
Besides, you can also confirm your card on a cell phone.
Confirm Your Express Card Over Phone!
Another best option to confirm your Amex is using a cell phone. It is even more convenient for those who don’t want to do any sort of paperwork online. Just call them, ask for the card confirmation, tell the card details, and you are done.
In order to confirm your card, call the American Express hotline number. For an immediate reference, you can consider this number-1-800-362-6033.
The steps for phone confirmation of American Express Card are:
- Dial the hotline number mentioned above. Follow the steps, and a customer care executive will respond to your call within minutes.
- They will ask you about the details of your card. Provide all the details, and ask them to activate the phone service on your card.
- Then, they will check your details in their records.
- Once the card is confirmed, verified, your card will start automatically.
This way, you can confirm your Amex card online or via call. Also, if you have other queries related to your Amex card, they can be solved only after the confirmation process. Thus, it is crucial to confirm your card first.
Apart from the card confirmation, there’s more in this article! Let’s now throw some light on the other problems you might be facing with your Amex card.
Online Activation Of AmericanExpress/confirmcard
As discussed above, the Amex company has made it pretty easy for the users to confirm their cards. Now, we are going to tell you how to activate and use your card.
When you apply for a new card and your application is accepted, you’ll receive a tangible card through a standard mail within 7-10 working days. It may arrive sooner, and you can request expedited shipping from the card issuer.
Whether your credit card is lost, stolen, or you’ve requested a new one, you have to activate the card once you receive it. So, below are the steps to activate your Amex card:
- Visit the American Express’s official website-com/confirmcard. Remember, this is the official website. Apart from the mentioned one, other websites can be a fake.
- You’ll find a credit design. In the blanks, write down all the card details, and confirm.
- After the confirmation, you’ll be asked to log in to your American Express Account.
If you already have an Amex account, use your password, username, and log in. For those who don’t have their password and username yet, create the account first. As soon as you set up your account, your card will be confirmed and activated.
Use American Express’s Customer Service
If you ever face any issues with the website during the card confirmation, or post-activation problems, the toll-free numbers of customer service come handy. You can use these numbers 365 days a year.
Customer service can also help you with the technical issues you may face while logging in or out of the account. The toll-free numbers of AmericanExpress/confirmcard are:
1-800-954-0559 (if you are in the US)
1-801-449-4019 (if you are outside the US)
Besides live chat, you can use the live chat option on the official website of Amex. For this, simply log in and start a conversation with the customer care executive.
This guide mentioned above is easy to follow. And, it will take not more than a few minutes to confirm and activate your card. Whether you confirm online via website or call, both methods are super easy.