COVID-19 has now more than ever filled the world with mounting anxiety, high-stress situations, depression, frustration, and distress, leading to an alarming rise in mental health issues. However, an increasing number of individuals are now shifting to treatment methods including hemp oil to alleviate their symptoms, as they are finding it difficult to cope with the harsh side effects of existing prescription medications.
Moreover, hemp oil works by interacting with more than 65 areas within the body to suppress the signs and symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress.
So, here’s how you can benefit by hemp oil for treating your various mental health issues.
- Several studies have shown that the phytocannabinoid hemp oil given to people with social anxiety disorder significantly manages the physiological symptoms of stress and anxiety, including shakiness, sweatiness, and nervous-stomach.
- Moreover, it is found to maintain normal blood pressure and heart rate in people and lower the levels of discomfort. Also, Full-Spectrum Synchronicity hemp oil, combined with other known mood-supporters like hops, black cumin seeds, and rosemary, led to further relaxation.
- Nowadays, most of the adults are increasingly reporting issues related to sleep, which may include not getting enough sleep, or poor quality sleep. Therefore, lack of sleep whether due to diagnosed sleep disorders, anxiety, or other issues; over time it can have a profound negative impact your overall health.
- For this, it is recommended to try hemp oil that contains phytocannabinoids—known to cure some of such sleeping issues. Research has shown that most of the adults studied experienced better quality of sleep one month after taking hemp oil supplementation with prescribed dosages per day. Moreover, hemp oil is absolutely safe and does not negatively affect sleep cycles in any way, but can enhance REM sleep, which is the most restorative phase of sleep.
- Also, for an extra dose of relaxation to get sound sleep, you can engage in the simple practice of taking nighttime baths, especially a soothing DIY hemp oil bath. This practice will surely help you fall asleep more quickly, increase your overall sleep quality, reduce wakefulness, and boost slow-wave sleep.
- Additionally, you can also take aromatherapy consisting of essential fragrant oil and hemp oil to enhance your experience. Making hemp oil aromatherapy a part of your daily sleep routine is the easiest and best way to get restorative sleep.
Deal With Seasonal Depression & Mood
- Science has backed up hemp oil as being an effective mood disorder treatment. The two of the several cannabinoids present in hemp make the yin-yang compounds that are most responsible for the stress reduction benefits offered by hemp oil.
- Moreover, according to research, the traces of THC present in hemp oil play a significant role in regulating your mood. Hemp oil works by interacting with our endocannabinoid system and regulating serotonin uptake, thus, improving our mood.
- It is also seen that the Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil Tincture can effectively ease tension, and studies have even shown that hemp oil can ease the symptoms of social disorders.
Thus, if you are also struggling with mood disorders, seasonal depression, COVID-19 related stress and anxiety, you should definitely go for hemp oil supplements. It is highly effective in alleviating your associated symptoms. Hemp oil also has the potential to boost your energy levels, and can help you regain control of your life during these stressful and unpredictable pandemic months.
However, don’t limit your treatment to just hemp oil. It is advised to continue your medical treatment from your mental health doctor, and you should it all with diet and regular exercise.