PhonePe has now become a revolutionary payment system that aims to change the way you make payments. With this, you can easily transfer or ask money to/from anyone and anywhere within the country. It’s more like a UPI-based wallet, developed by the National Payment Corporation of India and powered by Yes Bank only for Indian users. All you need is to link a credit or debit card or ledger for online payments. The payment gateways are verified and secure from cybercriminals, and other frequents.
With over 10 million users and a top rating of 4.5, the app has become one of the most popular money-transaction sources of Indians. Users can use it to make payments online, to pay bills, transfer or receive money without juggling in bank lines. Besides, you can integrate it to almost all the renowned banks in India.
Here’s How You Download PhonePe App On PC
For users, PhonePe app download for pc required following the below-mentioned steps:
- Install the app for PC by using the BlueStacks Android emulator to run the Android app.
- Open your device browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox).
- Type www.bluestacks.com and press “Enter”.
- Click on the BlueStacks button; this will take you to the ‘Download’ page.
- Once the process begins, save the .exe file in your Downloads or dedicate a custom folder for the downloaded file.
- After installation, click on the .exe file; the created file will start extracting data that is required to put in (installation might take 5-10 minutes).
- After setup, your system will ask for boot or restart.
- After the restart, there will be a Google sign-in feature.
- Launch this BlueStacks on your computer or install PhonePe on Windows PC.
- Now, open the Play Store, look for Phonepe and install it.
- After installation, add your details, and you are ready to make transactions.
Benefits & Features Of Phonepe On PC
1. Can Be Used Anywhere
Since PhonePe can be used anywhere making it dynamic and quite practical for businesses. Just one app and they can send compensations, pay instalLments, pay or receive service bills and more.
2. It Gives Users Different Payment Options
With PhonePe, users get various alternatives like a UPI, credit or debit card transfers. Ledger payments and more.
3. Easily Recharges & Top-Ups
To make exchanges swift and easy, users can easily transfer assets to their digital PhonePe wallets. This also means that the digital wallet doesn’t have to link records or cards to make payments. Besides, this method is safe to get money and to make regular installments.
4. Multilanguage Support
Phonepe is not just confined to Hindi and English. You can use the app in other languages like Tamil, Bengali, Marathi empowering local people to install and use the app easily.
5. Interactive Interface
With web transfers, PhonePe let dealers encourage more installments. The app has a dedicated POS, which is used for in-store exchanges. With this, shoppers can assure that each exchange is safe, secure and verified to all apps that are linked with this wallet.
As the name suggests, Phonepe is an app specially designed for phones; however, using the above steps, you can install PhonePe application for pc as well.